Thursday, March 24, 2005

Random Top 10 Lists (Stephen King Movies)

I am finally back from my hiatus and will go back to filling this blog with glorious content. Since I just started reading "The Gunslinger" last night, it gave me the idea of doing the top 10 movies based on Stephen King stories. Here is what I came up with...

10. Pet Cemetery
9. The Dead Zone
8. Apt Pupil
7. The Running Man
6. Misery
5. The Green Mile
4. Stand By Me
3. Carrie
2. The Shining
1. The Shawshank Redemption

Honorable Mention: Children Of The Corn, Cujo, Christine, It, Hearts In Atlantis, Thinner

2 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Cooper said...

Close, The Shining is one for me though.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apt Pupil needs to be higher up on that list

~~matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home