Thursday, March 10, 2005

Quentin & Jason...A Match Made In Heaven

So, I usually avoid talking about industry gossip because it mostly proves to be untrue and ultimately a waste of my time. This rumor however is just too juicy not to comment on. For about the last week there has been a rumor circulating that Quentin Tarentino has been in talks with New Line to write and direct the next "Friday The 13th" film. I'll give you have a second to let that sink in. I know it sounds crazy but the more I hear and read the more I think this could actually go down. I know Tarentino has been rumored at one point or another to be doing about 100 different films, but something tells me this could happen. I think he would like to do a horror flick on the cheap and New Line must be salivating to get this done, as it would ensure a huge box office on a relatively cheap film to make. I personally would love to see what Tarentino could do in horror, especially with the constraints of a franchise to give way to. That's something he has never really had to deal with except in his couple forays into TV. Whatever gets Tarentino's next film into my theater fastest, that's what I am rooting for. For more information check out the link below.

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=19583

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home