Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's A Celebration Bitches

I know this isn't technically movie news, but this is my blog and I can type whatever I feel like. Yesterday around 7 in the evening here in rainy Orlando, my buddy Zac McCamie was drafted by the Florida Marlins in the 17th round of the MLB draft. This is obviously glorious news as now I can hit him up for money any time I need to. Zac pitched at the University of South Carolina the last 2 years and at Seminole Community College the 2 years before that. He is to my knowledge, the only human being on earth to play in the Little League World Series, Junior College World Series, and the College World Series. Hopefully he will some day add the plain old World Series to that list. So allow me to be like the 50th person to congratulate him.

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Just wanted to let you know, you've brought back memories. I went to film school

 

Post a Comment

<< Home