Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Top 20 Albums of 2006

It is that time again, time for me to jump into the music side of things and give my top 20 albums of 2006. Last years top 5 was strong (Kanye West, Common, Fall Out Boy, John Legend, Jack Johnson), lets see if this years list compares. As always, I can only rank what I have heard, so if your favorite obscure artist did not hit the list, shame on you for not getting me a burnt copy of the album.



1. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium
2. My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade
3. Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor
4. Justin Timberlake - FutureSex/LoveSounds
5. Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere
6. Clipse - Hell Hath No Fury
7. Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
8. John Mayer - Continuum
9. Ghosteface Killah - Fishscales
10. Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam
11. John Legend - Once Again
12. T.I. - King
13. The Roots - Game Theory
14. Jack Johnson - Curious George Soundtrack
15. The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
16. Ben Harper - Both Sides of the Gun
17. The Killers - Sam's Town
18. Tool - 10,000 Days
19. Corine Bailey Rae - Corine Bailey Rae
20. Nas - Hip Hop is Dead

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Downtown Morgan Brown said...

I wholeheartedly agree with your number one pick. I'm still listening to this CD nearly every single day; however, I've eliminated the radio singles from my playlist because of burnout.

The only ranking I am really against is the inclusion of the Tool album, because it came out in 2001. Oh, wait...

And no Muse?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home